Taiwan eBusiness Visa
1. What is the Taiwan eBusinessVisa (Electronic Travel Authorization)?
Taiwan has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for eBusinessVisa to visit Taiwan from the comfort of their own homes, using their new eBusinessVisa. All visitors to Taiwan are legally required to hold a valid eBusinessVisa to travel to Taiwan, and this new system will allow that eBusinessVisa to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to Taiwan with an eBusinessVisa. The eBusinessVisa is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Taiwan for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Taiwan Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Taiwan eBusinessVisa?
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in business meetings and negotiations
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Conferences, workshops and seminars
- Those who would like to stay for To take part in Short term training programs (less than one month)
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in art, music and dance events
- Those who would like to stay for Participating in religious events
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in Symposium
eBusinessVisa for Business purpose with single entry for 30 (thirty) days.
3. How Taiwan Business eBusinessVisa Works?
Apply online for Taiwan eBusinessVisa in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your eBusinessVisa and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival