Taiwan eTourist Visa
1. What is the Taiwan eTourist Visa (Electronic Travel Authorization)?
Has recently decided to allow a lot of countries to apply for Taiwan eTourist Visa to visit from the comfort of their own homes, using their new Taiwan eTourist Visa. All visitors to are legally required to hold a valid Taiwan eTourist Visa to travel to , and this new system will allow that Taiwan eTourist Visa to be obtained much more easily. Eligible travelers may travel to with an Taiwan eTourist Visa. The Taiwan eTourist Visa is an electronically-stored authority for travel to for a short-term visit. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and removes the need for application forms and in person visits to the Missions.
2. Who can apply for a Tourist Taiwan eTourist Visa?
The Taiwan eTourist Visa is for international travelers whose purpose of visiting is tourism, recreation, sightseeing, a casual visit to meet friends or relatives, etc.
- Those who would like to stay for Sightseeing, holidaying
- Those who would like to stay for Visiting friends and relatives
- Those who would like to stay for Participate in sporting events, competitions and activities relating to cultural performance
Taiwan eTourist Visa for Tourist purpose with single entry for 30 (thirty) days
At the arrival applicant may be granted 30 days Taiwan eTourist Visa with single entry facility and single entries can be made from the date of initial arrival (Within given 30 days). The balance period of the 30 days of the initial entry will be granted for the second visit to .
3. How Tourist Taiwan eTourist Visa Works?
Apply online for Taiwan eTourist Visa in 4 easy steps
- Fill out the secure application form online
- Get confirmation and document requirements
- Get your Taiwan eTourist Visa and instructions to get your visa stamped
- Get your visa stamped onto your passport on arrival
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Taiwan through Taiwan Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Taiwan Government Website or at Taiwan Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Taiwan Government.