Taiwan Visa Requirements for Colombian Citizens
With the Taiwan visa requirements for Colombian citizens fulfilled, travelers from Turkey can look forward to immersing themselves in the fascinating oriental culture and exploring Taiwan's many historical treasures.
Taiwan visa for Colombian citizens
Many tourists looking for a peaceful vacation flock to the thermal springs in Wulai, a village located in the southern region of Taiwan's New Taipei City. In addition, the region is well known for its hiking paths and local culture. If you're a traveler who wants to visit Taiwan, this piece gives information on the costs and handling times for online visa applications.
1. Check Taiwan e-visa requirements for Colombian citizens
Taiwan visa requirements for Colombian citizens
How do Colombian nationals go about getting a Taiwan visa?
Colombian nationals can file for an electronic visa to visit Taiwan if they are from one of the qualified nations. Colombian nationals can simply register for and obtain the electronic travel pass online without going to the consulate. You can save time and effort by using Taiwan Immigration Services' hassle-free method to get the electronic certificate from the convenience of your home.
How many types of e-visa can Colombian citizens apply for?
There are two varieties of Taiwan e-visas available to Colombian citizens. The Taiwan tourism e-visa and the Taiwan business e-visa are what they are called.
- The 30-day stay with a single entrance is permitted by the Taiwan visitor e-visa. The traveler may enter the nation at any moment during the visa's 90-day validity term and remain there for 30 days following the date of first entrance.
- People can participate in a variety of business-related activities, such as visiting conferences, talks, and discussions, with the Taiwan business e-visa. Additionally, it permits short-term educational courses, ballet, music, and art shows, as well as religious activities. Additionally, a single ticket allows participants to attend a conference for up to 30 days.
How long am I allowed to remain in the nation with a Taiwan e-visa?
With a Taiwan e-visa, Colombian nationals can stay in Taiwan for 30 consecutive days. However, Colombian nationals can apply for a conventional visa at the Taiwan Embassy if they want to visit Taiwan for an extended period of time or for another reason.
What documents are required for a Taiwan visa for Colombian citizens?
If you're a Colombian national considering a trip to Taiwan, you'll need to get some paperwork ready.
- The passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Taiwan and has at least two blank pages for the immigration officer to stamp at the border.
- Photos the size of a passport.
- A recent photo of the candidate with their face clearly visible against a white or simple background.
Additionally, for a Taiwan business visa, Colombian applicants need to provide the following additionally document:
- Evidence of business activities: Proof of employment or assignment from a relevant organization/company.
- Evidence of business activities: An invitation letter from Taiwan organization/company is required
- Evidence about business activities: Proof of commercial business exchange (Invoice(s), import/export documents, shipping orders, letter of credit, remittance receipt, bill of lading, transaction records, etc.
- Evidence of business activities: Details of the contact person in Taiwan (full name, address, tel. no.).
2. How to apply and process time for a Taiwan e-visa for Colombian citizens?
Taiwan e-visa process for Colombian citizens
The first step in filing for a Taiwan e-visa is to visit the Taiwan Immigration Services' official website because it offers in-depth details about the requirements and application procedure.
Colombian nationals can easily and quickly submit an online application for a Taiwan passport in four easy steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Taiwan online visa application form first.
- Step 2: Second, pay the Taiwan visa fee and submit the required paperwork to get approval for the subsequent action.
- Step 3: Wait until your Taiwan e-visa shows up in your inbox in the third step.
- Step 4: The fourth thing to do is to print out your e-visa and take it with you to Taiwan.
Taiwan e-visa processing time
Colombian nationals must wait three working days on average for their Taiwan passport to be processed. Nevertheless, during times of heavy traffic, it might take longer. Therefore, in order to prevent any delays, it is advised that candidates file their Taiwan online visa application at least two weeks prior to their planned departure date. The Taiwan Rush Visa guide should be consulted by candidates who immediately need an e-visa due to an emergency.
3. Taiwan e-visa fees for a successful application
Taiwan e-visa fees for Colombian citizens
When applying for a Taiwan e-visa, Colombian applicants need to pay two kinds of visa fees, including a visa service fee and a government fee. The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Taiwan Immigration Department to provide your visa. The service fee depends on the visa service you use. The sooner you want to receive a visa, the higher fee you need to pay.
By comparing costs, you can select the most luxurious alternative while staying within your means.
- Normal: For Colombian applicants who need an eVisa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa in less than 24 business hours.
Read more at: Taiwan Immigration Service for e-visa fees
How can I pay for the Taiwan e-visa fees?
When settling the costs for your Taiwan e-visa, you have two choices: credit/debit cards or bank transfers through the Bank of Cyprus in either US dollars or Euros.
Colombian nationals have a variety of adaptable payment methods at their disposal, including money transfers, PayPal, Visa, American Express, and American Express.
What makes GIS the best option for online Taiwan visa applications
Obtaining a Taiwan online visa application is a quick and easy process that takes little work. It is crucial to ensure that all required documents are correct and complete to prevent any delays or rejections. Travelers can easily acquire their eVisa and take pleasure in their trip to Taiwan by following the directions provided in this article.
In addition to the advantages already stated, Taiwan Immigration Service offers travel insurance to Colombian nationals to ensure a secure and enjoyable stay. Don't pass up the chance to see Taiwan's natural grandeur; register for your Taiwan e-visa right away with the comprehensive Taiwan visa requirements for Colombian citizens.