Taiwan Visa Requirements for Peruvian Citizens
If you have Peruvian citizenship and want to travel to Taiwan from Peru, you should be aware that you will need a visa in order to do so. The good news is that you can register for your Taiwan online visa application with Taiwan Immigration Services as long as you meet all the necessary Taiwan visa requirements for Peruvian citizens, so you don't absolutely need to visit the Taiwan embassy in Peru.
Taiwan e-visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
Taiwan is unquestionably a top tourism location due to its status as one of the most developed nations in Asia, as well as its delectable cuisine and well-known landmarks. With so many things to see and do, the Taiwanese capital is a wonderful place to explore. It serves as the island's political, commercial, and cultural nexus and is home to a thriving arts and culture scene.
1. Check Taiwan e-visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
Foreigners can enjoy a journey to Taiwan with the help of Taiwan evisa, a legal document given online by Taiwan overseas offices. To apply for this type of visa, Peruvian passport holders need to ensure that they meet Taiwan evisa requirements for Peruvian citizens.
What is a Taiwan e-visa for Peruvian citizens?
An e visa allows Peruvian citizens to visit Taiwan for tourism or business. You must register for the necessary visa at the Taiwanese Embassy if you intend to journey to Taiwan from Peru for any other reason.
Once the applicant has landed in Taiwan, the printout of the Taiwan e-visa must be presented as identification at the customs checkpoint.
How many kinds of e-visas are available to Peruvian nationals?
Currently, Peruvian nationals can apply for two categories of Taiwan e visa, which are:
- Taiwan Tourist e-visa:
Taiwan tourism e-visa with a single entry for days for tourists. This visa is valid for 90 days, allowing its holders to stay in the country for up to 30 days from their arrival date.
The Taiwan Tourist e-visa is for foreigners traveling to Taiwan for a variety of reasons, including tourism, recreation, sightseeing, or a casual visit to see friends or family.
- Taiwan Business e-visa:
Taiwan Business e-visa for 30 days with a single entry into the country.
Visitors who need to travel to Taiwan for, among other things, business meetings, lectures, conferences, classes, or seminars should apply for a Taiwan Business e-visa.
How long can I stay in the country with a Taiwan e-visa?
With an e visa, you can stay in Taiwan for 30 days. Suppose Peruvian nationals want to travel to Taiwan for an extended amount of time or for another purpose. In that case, they need to apply for a regular visa at the Taiwan embassy in Peru.
Taiwan e-visa for Peruvian citizens
2. How to apply and the processing time for a Taiwan e-visa for Peruvian citizens?
You'll learn that the e-Visa application procedure is much quicker and easier than you anticipated.
The fastest method to obtain a Taiwan e-Visa from the Taiwan Immigration Services is as follows:
- Step 1: Finish the safe online registration form.
For your eVisa to Taiwan, kindly complete the online applications at the following link: Taiwan online visa application
The applicant's precise personal information must be entered at this point.
- Step 2: Gather the necessary documentation and proof.
Please verify all of your information to make sure it is accurate. To submit the visa service charge, select a payment option and complete the secure payment form.
Once we have received full payment for the Taiwan Government Fee and Visa Service Fee, you will need to submit a few more papers to finish your application form.
- Step 3: Receive your Taiwan e-visa via email.
After completing Step 2, please review your email from us to verify your information. We will let you know when your Taiwan eVisa is available.
For fundamental services, you can get an eVisa in three business days. To get assistance right away, get an eVisa within 48 hours. After being immediately processed and issued, the Taiwan e-visa for Peruvian citizens will be emailed straight to your mailbox.
- Step 4: Obtain a visa sticker on your document when you arrive.
Once being issued, the e visa is sent to the email address of the applicants in PDF format. Please print your Taiwan eVisa is required before boarding the aircraft.
What documents are required for a Taiwan visa for Peruvian citizens?
A number of accompanying papers are required when filing for a visa application for Taiwan. The Taiwan visa requirements for Peruvian citizens vary based on the destination and the reason for your trip. However, there is a required set of papers that everyone must possess.
- The Taiwan online visa application form completed.
- Authentic passport. This passport should be valid for at least six months from the intended arrival date in Taiwan, with a minimum of 02 unused pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- Photos the size of a passport.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken recently (clear face of the applicant on a white/plain background)
Additionally, Peruvian applicants who apply for a business visa in Taiwan need to acquire the following documents.
- Evidence of business activities: Proof of employment or assignment from a relevant organization/company.
- Evidence of business activities: An invitation letter from Taiwan organization/company is required
- Evidence about business activities: Proof of commercial business exchange (Invoice(s), import/export documents, shipping orders, letter of credit, remittance receipt, bill of lading, transaction records, etc.
- Evidence of business activities: Details of the contact person in Taiwan (full name, address, tel. no.).
On the other hand, Taiwan Immigration Service’s travel insurance is also a good choice for Peruvian citizens to carry on for a perfect trip.
3. Taiwan e-visa fees for a successful application
Taiwan e-visa fees for Peruvian citizens
There are two kinds of visa fees needed to obtain a perfect Taiwan e-visa:
Processing costs for e-visas to Taiwan. This cost is determined by the service that the applicants use. There are three types of visa service:
- Standard: For those who need an e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: People who need an e-visa within 02 business days can use this service
- Very urgent: If you need an e-visa in a day's labor, choose this choice.
The Taiwanese government levies fees for electronic passports.
Read more at Taiwan Immigration Service for e-visa fees
How do I pay for my Taiwan electronic visa?
There are two ways to gather the costs of the Taiwan e-visa for Peruvian citizens:
- Includes payments in both US currency and euros; Bank transfer;
- Also allowed are debit and credit cards: Visa, American Express, Paypal, Debit, or Credit Card are available to Peruvian citizens.
What makes Taiwan Immigration Services the best option for online Taiwan visa applications
For Peruvian citizens, obtaining a visa is a mandatory requirement to visit Taiwan, and the Taiwan Immigration Services is the easiest channel to apply for a Taiwan e-visa. By following the process mentioned, you can quickly obtain your travel authorization and explore the beautiful country of Taiwan without any difficulties.
Don't let the Taiwan visa requirements for Peruvian citizens deter you from experiencing all that Taiwan has to offer. Apply for your Taiwan e-visa today and enjoy a seamless travel experience.