Do I have to enter Taiwan on the exact date specified on my application form?
No. The validity of an eVisa starts from the date specified in the approval form. The eVisa is a single-entry visa valid for three months with a maximum duration of stay of 30 days, and cannot be extended. eVisa holders can enter Taiwan on any date within the period of validity.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Taiwan government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Taiwan?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- Do I need to obtain separate eVisas for people accompanying me?
- I have noticed that some of the information I provided on the eVisa application form needs to be changed. What should I do?
- If my itinerary changes, can I apply to change the date on my eVisa?
- What is the validity of an eVisa?
- Can I obtain a multiple-entry eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting Taiwan?
- What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for an eVisa?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of Taiwan?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Taiwan?
- How it works?