Do I need an eVisa to visit Taiwan?
All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Taiwan will need an eVisa, except citizens from countries who are exempt. Click HERE for a list of exempted countries.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Taiwan government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Taiwan?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- Do I need to obtain separate eVisas for people accompanying me?
- I have noticed that some of the information I provided on the eVisa application form needs to be changed. What should I do?
- If my itinerary changes, can I apply to change the date on my eVisa?
- Do I have to enter Taiwan on the exact date specified on my application form?
- What is the validity of an eVisa?
- Can I obtain a multiple-entry eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting Taiwan?
- What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for an eVisa?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of Taiwan?
- How it works?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Taiwan through Taiwan Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Taiwan Government Website or at Taiwan Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Taiwan Government.