How it works?
2 mins video Foreign nationals wishing to travel to Taiwan are required to possess a valid passport of their country and a valid Taiwan eVisa.To attract more foreign tourists and to encourage them to plan their travel to Taiwan, Government of Taiwan has initiated eVisa from 2016 and it was introduced for citizens of many countries. Besides that, Government of Taiwan implemented a modern electronic system for processing your Taiwan visa electronically at arrival ports. From now on, you can get your Taiwan visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the Taiwan Embassy.
Apply online for Taiwan eVisa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form by providing us your port of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, your passport number, your date of birth and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information of the applicant(s) that matches the information on your passport(s).
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your Credit/Debit Card, Paypal or Wire Transfer to our OBBC bank account (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some require documents to process visa for you. Then we will proceed eVisa for you and send it to you by email. In some urgent cases, we can send to you by email in 24 hours after you send us require document, but this case may charge you more than normal case.
Print out Taiwan eVisa. Please show the eVisa for checking at the ports in Taiwan. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamped on your passport by Taiwan Immigration Officers on arrival.
The electronic visa to Taiwan makes you confident to travel to Taiwan, and through us your trip will be easy and saves you time and money.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Taiwan government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Taiwan?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- Do I need to obtain separate eVisas for people accompanying me?
- I have noticed that some of the information I provided on the eVisa application form needs to be changed. What should I do?
- If my itinerary changes, can I apply to change the date on my eVisa?
- Do I have to enter Taiwan on the exact date specified on my application form?
- What is the validity of an eVisa?
- Can I obtain a multiple-entry eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting Taiwan?
- What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for an eVisa?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of Taiwan?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Taiwan?