What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
Once the application is approved, the e-Visa will be made available. You must print a copy to carry with your passport and bring it along when you travel to Taiwan. When you arrive in Taiwan, you must have your e-Visa printout with your passport.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Taiwan government will my fees be refunded?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Taiwan?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- Do I need to obtain separate eVisas for people accompanying me?
- I have noticed that some of the information I provided on the eVisa application form needs to be changed. What should I do?
- If my itinerary changes, can I apply to change the date on my eVisa?
- Do I have to enter Taiwan on the exact date specified on my application form?
- What is the validity of an eVisa?
- Can I obtain a multiple-entry eVisa?
- What types of visas are available for those visiting Taiwan?
- What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for an eVisa?
- Can the citizens of all the countries eligible for eVisa apply and obtain a visa upon arrival at the border checkpoint of Taiwan?
- Do I need an eVisa to visit Taiwan?
- How it works?